We are running our ‘Make a Crafty Birthday Cake‘ competition to celebrate OSNotts 10th Anniversary year! 2021 is a landmark year for Open Studios Notts as it celebrates 10 years of bringing artists into view. Since you can never have enough cake, especially for a birthday celebration, the team at OSNotts is inviting everyone, young and old, to get creative and make a special cake to share on social media in a virtual celebratory party.
- Make your cake in any way you like – draw, paint, sculpt, bake, knit, sew, collage, digital art, music, poems, song and dance – anything goes!
- Photograph or video your creation.
- Post it on social media using #osnottscake or email it to us at email@example.com or using the form below.
- Include your name and category in the description on your post to be in for a chance to win a prize in the birthday cake competition.
- Entries open on Monday 19 April and close on Monday 14 June.
Competition categories are:
A – practicing artist (i.e. someone for whom art or craft is their main income source)
B – adult over 18, (not making income from art or craft)
C – young person (over 12)
D – child (under 12)
Winners will be announced on the OS Notts website and social media on June 28.
We’ll also feature the winning entries in The Bramley, so get your creative hats on. We’re looking forward to seeing your amazing cakes!
Prizes include: Baking Kit and Mixing Bowl from Homebake (Southwell), Cook Book from The Book Case (Lowdham), Cake Making Workshops from Sue’s Kitchen (Newark).
Judges include: Helen Netherwood from Homebake, New York illustrator Jon Burgerman and our very own Robin Hood!
Download the full terms & conditions.
Any questions, contact us using the form below: