TOGETHER WITH EXHIBITIONS AT WORKSOP, ARNOLD & BEESTON LIBRARIES – CURATED BY INSPIRE: CULTURE, LEARNING AND LIBRARIES
- Artists Open Studios (May & June)
- Lady Bay Arts Trail (13-14 May)
- Patchings Art Festival (13-15 July)
- Inspire Libraries Exhibitions (29 April to 4 June)
Do visit and support artists & makers in our county & city.
OUR OSNOTTS 2023 BROCHURE:
♦ View the brochure in this flip-book:
♦ Download the brochure as a pdf file.
♦ Pick up a printed brochure at libraries and other venues around the county & city, or when visiting one of the events.
FIND ARTISTS ON THIS WEBSITE IN THE FOLLOWING LISTINGS:
- By Area: North Notts / East Notts / West Notts / Nottingham North / Nottingham South / South Notts / Festivals
- In a Sortable List.
- On a GOOGLE MAP.
Below is a summary timeline of events in maps and as a list (venue numbers in brackets) –
- Virtual Only Rockley (11).
- 12-13 May Surface Gallery in Sneinton (46).
- 13 May Cath Ray Gallery in Retford (6); Retford Arts Hub (7); Newark (14); Sneinton Market (44-45).
- 13-14 May LADY BAY ARTS TRAIL (F2).
- 13-14 May Retford (8); Elmton (9); Underwood (30); Wollaton (43); Nottingham City Artists (48); Tollerton (49).
- 16-20 May Gedling (42).
- 20 May Retford Arts Hub (7); Newark (14); Gedling Artists in Mapperley (41), Sneinton Market (44-45).
- 20-21 May Misson (1); Scrooby (3); Elmton (9); Thoresby (10); Laneham (12); Norwell (13); Southwell Artists (21-28); Ravenshead (29); Chilwell (31); Canalside Heritage Centre in Beeston (32); Arnold (33); Sherwood (34); Sherwood Printmakers (38); Nottingham City Artists (48); Design Nation Notts in Cotgrave; Radcliffe on Trent & East Bridgford (50-52); Bingham (53); Aslockton (54).
- 21 May Greens Mill at Sneinton (47).
- 27 May Retford Arts Hub (7); Arnold Library (B); Sneinton Market (44-45).
- 27-28 May Everton (4); Mattersey (5).
- 27-29 May Dovecot Gallery in Styrrup (2); Elmton (9); Newark (15); Upton Studios (16-20); Sherwood (36-37); Sherwood Printmakers (38); Simply Amazing Jewellery School in Sherwood (39); Sherwood (40).
- 28 May Cath Ray Gallery in Retford (6).
You can also visit our OSNotts 2023 BRINGING ARTISTS INTO VIEW exhibitions.
These exhibitions are put on for us by Inspire Culture/Learning/Libraries, showing insights into the studios of a selection of this year’s artists & makers alongside examples of their work. Photographs taken by Neil Pledger and exhibitions curated by Lucianna Gallucci.
We wish to thank Inspire: Culture, Learning and Libraries and Nottinghamshire County Council, for ongoing support that has made this initiative possible.
Please note: Open Studios Notts and the groups running the events named in here cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any member of the public visiting the studios. Members of the public do so entirely at their own risk. Children under 18 to be accompanied by an adult. Events are run by the groups/individuals named. All Information is correct at the time of going to press – Open Studios Notts will aim to post any variations that arise on the website. Otherwise, members of the public should contact the named groups/individuals for further information on any particular event. Please also note that cafes, pubs & restaurants named are not officially connected with Open Studios Notts but are highlighted purely for information.