Open Studios Notts events take place in May & June, 2019.
The artists listings allow you to discover who is taking part this year – see the OSNotts 2019 Listings tabs.
- North Notts – venues 1-8
- East Notts – venues 9-15 (Collingham Open Studios)
- East Notts – venues 16-20 (Newark & Thorpe)
- East Notts – venues 21-28 (Upton, Southwell & Lowdham)
- Central Notts – venues 29 & 30
- West Notts – venues 31-38
- Nottingham North – venues 39-47
- Nottingham South – venues 48-54
- South Notts – venues 55-64
- Working Studios – individual artists opening their studio spaces.
- Temporary workspaces in accessible venues – with small groups of artists demonstrating aspects of their practices.
- Larger festival events.
- Exhibitions, 27 April – 6 June 2019 – showing images of OS Notts artists and craftspeople at work in their studios and work spaces, alongside event information. Held in three Nottinghamshire libraries – in Beeston, Mansfield Central & Retford (courtesy of Inspire: Culture, Learning and Libraries).